Suburban Nautilus IW60 On Demand Water Heater (5286A)
Superseded from 620015
Enjoy endless hot water with Suburban’s NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater. Say “good-bye” to waiting for water to reheat in a conventional tank. Showers and baths are best enjoyed slowly, so LIVE FREE from the restraints of limited hot water supplies. Dishes and even the laundry can be done with an infinite supply of hot water whenever and wherever, simultaneously from every fixture. With no storage tank to heat water, the NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater reduces weight and increases efficiency by only operating when the need for hot water arises. Weighing just 36 Pounds with the vent assembly, the NAUTILUS On Demand RV Water Heater comes standard with a freeze protection mechanism and state-of-the-art 3-Try Direct Spark Ignition for safe and reliable operation.
- Exclusive 60,000 BTU Two-Stage Self Modulating Combustion System
- Built-In Freeze Protection
- The Exclusive 2-Stage Modulating Combustion System (M.C.S) Monitors: Inlet Water Temperature And Water Flow, Output Water Temperature, Heat Exchanger And Burner Operation
- 2-Stage Modulating Combustion System (MCS) Which Instantaneously Adjusts The LP Gas Input To Provide Consistent And Endless Comfort Regardless Of Your Hot Water Needs
- Only 36 Pounds Installed
- Heated Water Attacks All Metals, But Not Porcelain
- Porcelain-Lined Steel Tank For Long Life
- Anode Rod To "Absorb" The Electrolytical Action
- Every Tank Is Pressure Tested Twice During The Manufacturing Process To Ensure Its Integrity
- 2-Stage Modulating Combustion System Monitors (MCS)
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
Be the first to review this product.
- In Stock!
- 36.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout