6 GALLON RV WATER HEATER
Replaces Aluminum Tank Water Heaters
PORCELAIN LINED STEEL TANK
Built just like longer lasting residential tank water heaters.
Protects against tank corrosion and doubles as a drain.
OPTIONAL ELECTRIC ELEMENT
Take advantage of campsite or generator power to heat water.
INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE FLUE TUBE BAFFLES
Slows combustion process to transfer more heat to water in tank.
THE SUBURBAN ADVANTAGES:
- Replaces aluminum tank RV water heaters
- Longer lasting, residential style porcelain lined steel tank
- Repositionable module board provides installation flexibility
- Backed by a 2 year limited warranty and the tank is backed by a 3 year tank limited warranty - the best in the RV industry
- Assembled in the USA by Suburban, the leader in RV water heaters
Suburban Advantage Water Heater doors are available. Sold Separately.
UNIT DIMENSIONS: 12.50" h X 16.125" w X 17.625" d
CUTOUT DIMENSIONS: 12.625" h X 16.25" w
Suburban Advantage D and DE Models' gas ignition can be controlled from the convenience of your RV.
Available ON/OFF Switches for D and DE Water Heaters
234589 - White234229 - Black234795 - Cream
Suburban Advantage DEL Models' gas ignition and electric element can be controlled and powered from the convenience of your RV.
Available ON/OFF Switches for DEL Water Heaters
232882 - White233111 - Black232881 - Cream
Magnesium Anode Rod: Part Number 232767
Aluminum Anode Rod: Part Number 232768
Anode Rods can be purchased from any RV Dealer/Service Center or camping retail stores nationwide.
GAS APPLIANCES MUST BE INSTALLED AND/OR SERVICED BY A QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Specifications Subject to Change without Notice.