Suburban Cooktop 3133A (replaces 2963A) Slide-in SCSA3PS
Slide-in three-burner Suburban RV Cooktop is ideal for installation with a convection microwave instead of an oven. Cooktops meet most manufacturer and installer size requirements, and are available for a variety of motorhome, travel trailer, van or larger camper applications.
- Features A 9,000 BTUH High-Output Front Burner With Linear Valve And Two 6,500-BTUH Rear Burners
- Smooth, Infinitely Variable Flame Adjusts From A Gentle Simmer To High Heat For Faster Cooking
- Conventional-Style Burners Or Sealed Burners For Easy Clean-Up And An Upscale Look
- Piezo Ignition Or Match-Light Top Burners
- Turn The Burner Knob For Gas, Then Turn The Piezo Knob To Ignite The Burner Quickly And Easily
- Match-Light Burners Are An Economical Alternative
- Bi-Fold Or Flush Mount Covers Add To Counter Space And Serve As Splash Guards When Open
- One-Piece, Rattle-Free Grates Are Made Of Sturdy, Heavy-Gauge, Porcelain-Enameled Steel. Grates Remove Easily For Cleaning
- Ideal For Installation With A Convection Microwave Instead Of An Oven
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
Be the first to review this product.
- In Stock
- 20.00 LBS
- $20.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)